10 Reasons to Love Spark a Smile
1. No Pressure. One of my biggest roadblocks about making gifts is that the recipient might not love it. With SAS, there are no expectations for perfection!
2. Meet new, friendly faces (who will soon become familiar!).
3. Craft for a cause – our cards benefit charities, other local organizations, or anyone who needs a smile!
4. Glitter. Who doesn’t love glitter?
5. Tips and tricks. Our SAS friends are always learning new techniques for papercrafting, and are always willing to share!
6. Laughter. We always try to keep our conversations positive and upbeat! Life is crazy… let Spark a Smile be your slice of sunshine.
7. It’s a mini-retreat! Moms (and ladies in general) always seem to be running around, cleaning the house, working hard, taking care of husbands and kids… Spark a Smile is a little bit of “me” time in the middle of the work week.
8. The simple joy of being creative.
9. Sharing is caring. We work on cards individually, but it’s nice having a second (or third) set of eyes to recommend a change or reassure you it looks great!
10. It’s FREE!